Tel: +44 7872 169439
A family friendly campsite in the Peak District National Park, just a few miles from Sheffield City Centre and a stone’s throw away from Low Bradfield. This intimate site (1.6 acres) is on Windy Bank - a quiet lane situated within the woodland providing the beautiful sights, sounds and smells of nature! It’s an idyllic setting, offering peace and tranquillity.
The camp field is bound by traditional stone walls and nestled in the woodland, where between the trees, picturesque views of Agden Reservoir can be seen. Throughout the day, the majority of the site benefits from full sunshine - it’s simply beautiful to just chill in this hidden space.
It’s a place rich in wildlife, and where quiet strolls and picnics allow you to observe the wonderful things outdoors. Bird spotting, flora, fauna and fungi explorations are all just part of the experience on offer.
Cotton Star Camping offers quality themed pop-up camping events for everyone. Our beautiful camp is assembled especially and only for, the duration of the event. We welcome help to create and shape the camp during your stay by building the communal campfire or collecting logs! We do like to tread lightly - we are 'off-grid' and the environmental impact of everything we do is carefully considered. At the end of the event we dismantle the site and return it back to nature. It is important we keep all that is special for another day!
- A friendly welcome – from Sarah and Helen
- Pre-erected, furnished tents – for those who simply want to arrive and enjoy.
- Various pitch sizes for those who bring their own tents!
- Drinking water – please use wisely!
- Toilets provided but no showers – please come prepared!
- Communal campfire – help us keep it going for everyone’s use.
- Log store / supply – for our and your use.
- Children’s woodland activities – casual and fun!
- Instruments welcome – we love guitars, ukuleles, harmonicas, flutes etc
- Award winning sausage and bacon butties – for easy mornings at some events!
- Fresh bread and pastries - delivered to site daily.
- We offer real camping experiences – we are off-grid. There is no electricity.
- Lighting is provided by solar lamps, fairylights and lanterns –please bring some too!
- Onsite car parking (1 car only per tent)
- Free delivery service of local beers to your tent - remember to pre-order!